Area of specialization
- Internet of Things
- Good Hands on experience wireless communication protocols such as 802.15.4 (Zig – Bee), 6 Low Pan, BLE (nrf52832) , Sub – 1, Wi – Fi and Wired communication protocols such as CAN, MOD, SPI, I2C and Serial, RS232, RS485.
- Hands on Experience with 8 / 16 / 32bit controllers and processors such as Arduino / Raspberry – pi – 3/ Node MCU / Intel
- Analog Digital sensors and circuits design, PCB layout EMI / EMC knowledge, PCB layout design standards, Bread board / General purpose PCB prototyping testing, Eagle / Portus tools, Schematic design, Final layout etc.
- Very good experience in C, C++, Java, Python, Linux, Device drivers, System programming, assembly programming and firmware updates or SOC level programming.
- Very good exposure of IOT cloud services such as AWS IOT, IBM Blue – mix Watson, Thing – worx, Xively, MS Azure IOT, Cayenne, wyliodrin etc
- Robotics & Embedded System
- Ethical Hacking
- MATLAB & Simulink
- Machine Learning & AI
• Delivered 100+ workshops & Lectures across pan India including IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIT Chennai, VJTI, NIT Trichy, etc
• Worked with 5+ companies for research-based projects, corporate trainings and industrial solutions
• Designed Course material for online courses on IoT, MATLAB & Robotics
• Delivered 5+ Faculty Development Program.
• Delivered lecture for Adobe.