Photo Editor Project in PHP
They are in charge of coordinating photo assignments by selecting, editing, and positioning photos, and publishing images in print publications and on the web. Photo editing is a dynamic job that requires excellent visual, communication, and organizational skills, as well as a strong adherence to deadlines.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : for responsive and mobile friendly design.
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/xamp/htdocs/”
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/project folder/”