Travel Management System Project in PHP MYSQL
Here, User can check package details easily as all the packages are divided into sub category. User can Book packages online. Admin can Add/Update/Delete – Users, Category, Sub Category, Packages. Admin can also Add Advertisements To the site and Delete / Update it if they want & admin can view all the enquiry. The design of this project is pretty simple and user won’t find it difficult to understand, use and navigate.
- Online Package Enquiry
- Sub categories divided into Packages
- Admin panel
- Add/Update/Delete – Users, Category, Sub Category, Packages
- View Enquiry (Admin)
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
( Make Sure PHP Version 5.5 or 5.6 )
Xamp PHP 5.6 download link – Click Here
Xamp PHP 5.5 download link – Click Here
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named travel.
Import database oes_db.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/travel/”
Admin Login Details
Login Id: mahmud