Online Voting System Project in PHP
Still since quite long time going to the polling booth and standing in long queue to cast vote has been
persistent and it was challenging for the Government to motivate the public to participate in the
election system and cast their vote, as there was no such online voting system available.
But all the credit goes to the internet and the Software developers who are going to made it possible
soon for everyone to cast their vote to the candidate of their own choice with the un-matchable ease.
PHP as a web development option is secure, fast and reliable that offers lots more advantages to make it accessible to people. For the same reason and due to the high demands, we are happy to provide a well developed complete Online Voting System Project for the aspiring developers, who want to mark their worth by providing real and authentic work of the project they are assigned to.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
( Make Sure PHP Version 5.5 to 7.2 )
Xamp PHP 5.6 download link – Click Here
Xamp PHP 5.5 download link – Click Here
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/xampp/htdocs/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named polltest
Import database polltest.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/Project Folder Name/”