Online Food Ordering System Project in PHP
Online Food ordering system is a process in which one can order various foods and beverages from some local restaurant and hotels through the use of internet, just by sitting at home or any place. And the order is delivered to the told location.
For the user section, the users can go through the homepage, about, and contact pages. In order to order the food items, the user has to create an account and sign in or log in. The food comes with the cost as well. This project makes a convenient way for customers to buy/purchase food online, without having to go to the restaurant.
This is an Online ordering system written using PHP/MySQL.
The features of this system are the following:
– order product online
– upload product design online
– add, edit, delete product
– send order confirmation via email
– manage online order
– Ajax hierarchical combobox for payment method.
– add delivery charge outside the coverage area
– secure reservation
– forum for customer comments about the site
– generates various report
– and many more
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
( Make Sure PHP Version 5.5 only)
Xamp PHP 5.5 download link – Click Here
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named food.
Import database food.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/OnlineFood ordering system/”
Admin Login Details
Login Id: root