Online Blood Bank Management System in php
Blood Bank Management System
Blood Bank Management System (BBMS) is a browser based system that is designed to store, process, retrieve and analyze information concerned with the administrative and inventory management within a blood bank. This project aims at maintaining all the information pertaining to blood donors, different blood groups available in each blood bank and help them manage in a better way. Aim is to provide transparency in this field, make the process of obtaining blood from a blood bank hassle free and corruption free and make the system of blood bank management effective.
- – Blood Donation Camp & Camp Organiser Management.
- – Donor Management – Donor Registration, Managing donor database, recording their physical and medical statistics.
- – Inventory management in blood bank for storage and issuance of blood.
- – Blood requisition and issuance of blood.
- – Online transfer of blood from one blood bank to another.
- – Discarding of expired and unsuitable blood (Less Qty., Reactive, Clotting, Hemolysis).
- – Being a web based system, can be implemented throughout the state. – – Separate user accounts can be created for each blood bank.
- – Patient Register/Blood Sample Receiving Register, Donor Register, Blood Issue Register and Discarded Blood report.
- – Fridge Wise Stock Position and Printing of Fridge Stickers.
- – List of Donors who are eligible for donation on a particular date with contact Number.
- – Camp Wise Donor List and Printing of Donor Cards.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile friendly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
( Make Sure PHP Version 5.5 to 5.6 )
Xamp PHP 5.6 download link – Click Here
Xamp PHP 5.5 download link – Click Here
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named donor.
Import database donor.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/BDmanagement/”
Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin