Image to Cartoon Python OpenCV Machine Learning
Image to Cartoon Python OpenCV Machine Learning Free Source Code . This Project web app project you can directly select image then you can convert any image to cartoon . its very interesting project . This is simple and basic level small project for learning purpose. Also you can modified this system as per your requriments and develop a perfect advance level project.
Image to Cartoon Python OpenCV Machine Learning Free Source Code
Required modules in this Projects
- CV2: Imported to use OpenCV for image processing
- easygui: Imported to open a file box. It allows us to select any file from our system.
- Numpy: Images are stored and processed as numbers. These are taken as arrays. We use NumPy to deal with arrays.
- Imageio: Used to read the file which is chosen by file box using a path.
- Matplotlib: This library is used for visualization and plotting. Thus, it is imported to form the plot of images.
- OS: For OS interaction. Here, to read the path and save images to that path.
- Flask: Flask is a micro web framework written in Python.
Steps to develop Image to cartoon
- Importing the required modules
- Building a File Box to choose a particular file
- How is an image stored?
- Transforming an image to grayscale
- Smoothening a grayscale image
- Retrieving the edges of an image
- Preparing a Mask Image
- Giving a Cartoon Effect
- Plotting all the transitions together
- Functionally of save or download button
Application tested on:
- python 3.7
- tensorflow 2.1.0
- tf_slim 1.1.0
- ffmpeg 3.4.8
- Cuda version 10.1
- OS: Windows 10
Algorithmia For Video Convert
We used the Serveless AI Layer product of Algorithmia for inference on videos. To learn more on how to deploy your model in Algorithmia, check here – https://algorithmia.com/developers