Release Date: September 14, 2018; v1.0.449.0 – October 18, 2021
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Open world, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Eidos-Montréal, Crystal Dynamics, Nixxes
Publisher: Square Enix
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Foundation Engine
Steam User Rating: 85% of user reviews are positive (based on 41,991 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Arabic, Portuguese – Brazil, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Crack: built-in (CODEX/Nemertingas)
Operating System: Windows 7 (x64)
Processor: i3-3220 INTEL or AMD Equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 660/GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon HD 7770
HDD Space: up to 57.9 GB
In Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition experience the final chapter of Lara’s origin as she is forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be. Combining the base game, all seven DLC challenge tombs, as well as all downloadable weapons, outfits, and skills, Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is the ultimate way to experience Lara’s defining moment.
New and recently updated features introduced in Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition are:
- Upgraded NVIDIA DLSS to the latest version.
- New improved shadow denoiser for use with ray traced shadows.
- Updates to multiplayer infrastructure to use Epic Online Services.
- Fixed specific compatibility issues with Intel GPU hardware.
- Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
- Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
- Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
- Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
- Baily’s Beads Resource Pack (Nvidia Resource Pack)
- Black Shadow Band Resource Pack (Titan Resource Pack)
- Chromosphere Resource Pack (Retailer Resource Pack)
- Classic Trinity Gear
- Corona Resource Pack
- Croft Edition Extras (OST + Wallpapers)
- Definitive Edition Content
- Deluxe Extras
- Exiled Fox’s Bow
- Fear Incarnate Gear
- Force of Chaos Gear
- Golden Eagle Gear
- K&H Kap Pistol
- Myth Hunter Gear
- Oathtaker’s Bow
- Official Wallpaper
- Orange Shadow Band Resource Pack (Prima Resource Pack)
- Original Game Soundtrack
- Outfit: Brocken
- Outfit: Explorer
- Outfit: Fitness
- Outfit: Robes of Puka Huk
- Outfit: Sinchi Chiqa Battle Dress
- Outfit: Tactical Adventurer (Black)
- Outfit: Tunic of the Exiled Fox
- Puka Huk’s Bow
- Red Shadow Band Resource Pack (Coke Resource Pack)
- Sedgewick 707 Shotgun
- Skills Booster Pack
- Spectre Gear (Brocken Outfit + The Umbrage 3-80)
- Sworn Defender
- The Forge
- The Grand Caiman
- The Nightmare
- The Path Home
- The Pillar
- The Price of Survival
- The Serpent’s Heart
- Weapon: Umbrage 3-80
- White Shadow Band Resource Pack
- Yellow Shadow Band Resource Pack (Lucozade Resource Pack)
You can skip downloading of language and bonus files or you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- fg-optional-bonus-content.bin (OST and wallpapers)
- fg-selective-english.bin (also required for Korean users)
- fg-selective-chinese.bin (both Simplified and Traditional Chinese included)
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “selective” files, but download fg-selective-spanish.bin & all main files (01-04).
Paste This link in torrent and Enjoy
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide