Django School Management System Project with Source Code
This app is meant to be used by school manager to manage their school records: student data staff results and finances. It currently doesn’t allow students/staff to login. Solely, it’s expected to be used on a single machine or online for managers only.
A Django School Management System runs Django Framework in back-end and HTML, CSS in front-end. It has a interactive dashboard built in for admin using which admin can add student, manage fees , manage employees, manage results .
Features Of This Django School Management System Project
- Academy Management – Manage Session , Terms, Subjects, Classes.
- Student Management – Add Student , Bulk Add Student, Fees Details Check , View Profile.
- Employee Management – Add Employee, Edit Employee, View Employee.
- Fees Management – Add Fees , Delete Fees, Pay fee , Fees Structure , customize fee Structure.
- Result Management – Add Result , Edit Result , Manage Result.
Technology Used in Django School Management System Project
- We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- Python : All the business logic has been implemented in Python
- SQLite : SQLite database has been used as database for the project
- Django : Project has been developed over the Django Framework
Supported Operating System
- We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install
- Python 3.7, PIP, Django.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating systemMac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.
Installation Steps :-
- Install Python 3.7
- Install all dependencies cmd –python -m pip install –-user -r requirements.txt
- Finally run cmd – python manage.py runserver
- Admin User Name – admin
- Admin Password – admin123