Gym Management System has been developed on PHP and MySQL. The main aim of the php mini projects with documentation is to develop web application in college submission. In these modern days when people all over the world have become so much concerned about their health and diet, it is but obvious that they continually seek out for Gym center. Gym Management System is an easy way to use gym and health gym membership system. It can helps to keep records of members and their memberships, and give permit communication between members.
- Online registration of the member
- Issuing the timetable of batch on system
- Increase transparency between stakeholders
- Easy payment options
- Standardization of the system
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/xampp/htdocs/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named Table.
Import database Table.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/project folder name/”
Admin Login Details
Login Id: email@example.com